It has been about a month since I started my new project, Jenriv Sans. I’ve done designing two thirds of lowercase alphabet. Today I decide to build some principal letters for uppercase alphabet.
I also take my time to make some youtube videos. I feel that my previous ones is too long and tiresome, so I plan my upcoming videos to stay around 10 minutes only.
This episode was recorded nearly one month ago, when I built lowercase “b” from scratch. It was by far clumsy comparing to my currently refined version. The embarrassment of the past is fun though, while I was learning how to use RMX Tools and SuperTool in the first days.